Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a Jira Issues list to display properly in Confluence

stefan.a.ruiz November 4, 2019

Hello - I see that there are multiple ways to get Jira Issues displayed in Confluence.  I am able to take the Jira URL from my "Sprint Review" issue filter and copy it into confluence.  This creates an indecipherable table that looks like it is trying to display my issues but in very small font.  I've tried changing the display options, number of columns showing, and number of issues showing but there is no change.  I've inserted a picture below.  Please help!confluence issue.png

2 answers

0 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

Hi @stefan.a.ruiz 

Is the size of the table still small when you publish the page? The appearance of macros is often different between the edit and publish display of the page, and your picture shows the page in edit mode.

0 votes
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2019

Hi @stefan.a.ruiz ,

Welcome to Community !

With the help of Jira Issues Macro you will be get issues in Confluence. Use Sprint Review filter in Jira Issue filter macro which allows to configure the display fields.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/jira-issues-macro-139380.html

Thanks,

Avinash

stefan.a.ruiz November 4, 2019

Hi Avinash - Thanks.  Yes, I've tried pasting the URL from Jira.  I've also tried creating my own Jira Issues Macro and pointing it to the appropriate Jira filter.  However, the end result is always the picture I posted in my original post.  There must be something else I'm missing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events