How do I fix the grey link when linking from an anonymous view page to a page requiring authentication?

Eddie Connatser March 21, 2013

Hey everyone, our company is using Confluence 4.3.2, and we have the following situation:

1. A space which has content that is anonymously viewable
  2. A space which has content that requires authentication
  3. A link from a page in the anonymously viewable space to a page in the restricted space.

What is happening?

1. Users who are logged in can see and access the link on the anonymously viewable page as intended.
  2. Users who are not logged in can see the link to the restricted page in the other space, but when clicking on the link, it just resets them to the top of the page. The html that is rendered looks like this:
    <a class="unresolved" href="#">Link text here</a>

Does anyone know a work around for this other than having to use a web link instead of the built in wiki linking? The only other question I have found in relation to this question is: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/149004/how-can-i-repair-unresolved-not-accessible-links

Thanks in advance,

Eddie

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
moxin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013

This is the issue CONF-23393, it is still unresolved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events