Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find orphaned pages?

Anthony Newnam February 13, 2012

I would like to find all pages that do not have an incoming link, but I don't want to include parent pages as an incoming link. Ideally I would like a table of page titles with number of links.

I'm attempting to ensure that all of our pages are accessible without using the hierarchy viewer to make the page flows better.

2 answers

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2014

An alternative way to detect pages that cannot be found (for any reason) is to activate the page view tracking feature of the Archiving Plugin for Confluence.

Instead of checking the incoming links, it will check if there is any actual visit on a Confluence page in the given period.

0 votes
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2012
Anthony Newnam February 13, 2012

I should have put that in my original summary, but no, unfortunately that page does not, because it only shows pages who have no incoming links. Confluence considers having a parent page as 1 incoming link.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events