How do I create a two line heading?

Ray Castellano February 16, 2012

The first line with h2 font, and a second line (that's underneath the first line and in a smaller font size) that is still above the h2. header line? Is this possible? See below.

Process Steps

(Optional: Add numbered process steps or insert Creately process flow diagram)

____________________________________________________________________________________

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joerg Bencke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2012

Hi Ray, i dont quite understand the " that is still above the h2. header line?" part of that. In general, however, the markup "h2" is a content classification, not a layout-tool. Is the second line part of the headline ? Or is it an additional info. So much for the "basics".

As solution - you might get further with {include-page} or {excerpt-include}, exporting the "(optional" Text as "Standardshnippet" and including it. Good luck experimenting.

Josch

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2012

Or directly use the {html} macro and stuff in whatever raw html you would like to use.

0 votes
DavidH March 21, 2012

Also, there's the simple line break trick:

Shift+Enter (equivalent to <br> in HTML or a soft paragraph break in Word.

Maybe that's not what you are looking for, but thought I'd mention it.

0 votes
Ray Castellano March 4, 2012

I added a panel under the heading as an alternative.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events