Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I change the white space around the page content?

Hi all,

I can change the background theme, I can change the page colour, but how do I change the page "border" colour that houses the page navigation and tools menu's from white to the same as the page colour?

Thanks in advance,

Kathryn.HOw do I change this colour.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton Community Leader Dec 14, 2021

Hi @Kathryn Reddie 👋

I've taken a look at this for you and hopefully the below information will be of some use. 

Customizable Elements

The color scheme allows you to edit the colors of UI elements including the top bar, tabs and backgrounds. 

Some UI elements below are for specific themes, and color changes may not take effect for other themes. 

• Top Bar - the top navigation bar background

• Top Bar Text - the text on the top navigation bar

• Header Button Background - buttons on the top navigation bar (e.g. Create button)

• Header Button Text - the text on buttons on the top navigation bar

• Top Bar Menu Selected Background - background color of top navigation bar menu items when selected (e.g. spaces)

• Top Bar Menu Selected Text - text color of top navigation bar menu items when selected

• Top Bar Menu Item Text - text on top navigation bar drop down menus (e.g. help or cog)

• Menu Item Selected Background - highlight color on top navigation bar drop down menu items

• Menu Item Selected Text - text color on highlighted top navigation bar drop down menu items

• Search Field Background - the background color of the search field on the header

• Search Field Text - the color of the text in the search field on the header

• Page Menu Selected Background - the background color of the drop down page menu when selected

• Page Menu Item Text - the text of the menu items in the drop down page menu

• Heading Text - all heading tags throughout the space

• Links  - all links throughout the space

• Borders and Dividers - table borders and dividing lines

I also found a similar thread that you may want to take a look at: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Changing-Border-Color-in-Page-Properties-Report/qaq-p/1223183

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

43,933 views 33 137
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you