It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I center the datas in Office Excel macro

I can't center the data in the excel boxes of the Office Excel macro

Somebody made it ? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dominic_Lagger Community Leader Oct 18, 2019

Hi @Florent Richard 

Do you have an printscreen? Perhaps with a little bit more informatioen I can help.

Thanks for sharing. 

Hello Dominic, 

Thanks for reply.

Configuration Firstly, I have inported a excel document in my page, I use the Office excel macro to display it and then you could not edit in the confluence space, you can only edit it with Office Excel with the button on the top. 

I cannot managed to display the data at the center of the cell. All of them are left align. 

data.PNGThat's why I'd be verry happy if someone can help me to center the data 

obviously I tried to center them on the Excel editor, and it failed.

Dominic_Lagger Community Leader Oct 18, 2019

Okay, thanks for sharing your information. 

First of all, confluence isn't Excel :) You are right, you can't edit the excel file in confluence itself. But since Version 6.11, you can edit it with the atlassian companion app. Therefore, the app starts excel and you can edit it on excel and save it to confluence. 

The office excel macro is also not excel :) That means, formattings and other things may behave differently. It is just a rough overview. So I think you can't center this.

If your excel just shows data and doesn't make complex calculatings, you could just create a confluence table and don't need excel.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

306 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you