Somebody made it ? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

Hi @Florent Richard 

Do you have an printscreen? Perhaps with a little bit more informatioen I can help.

Thanks for sharing. 

Florent Richard October 18, 2019

Hello Dominic, 

Thanks for reply.

Configuration Firstly, I have inported a excel document in my page, I use the Office excel macro to display it and then you could not edit in the confluence space, you can only edit it with Office Excel with the button on the top. 

I cannot managed to display the data at the center of the cell. All of them are left align. 

data.PNGThat's why I'd be verry happy if someone can help me to center the data 

Florent Richard October 18, 2019

obviously I tried to center them on the Excel editor, and it failed.

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

Okay, thanks for sharing your information. 

First of all, confluence isn't Excel :) You are right, you can't edit the excel file in confluence itself. But since Version 6.11, you can edit it with the atlassian companion app. Therefore, the app starts excel and you can edit it on excel and save it to confluence. 

The office excel macro is also not excel :) That means, formattings and other things may behave differently. It is just a rough overview. So I think you can't center this.

If your excel just shows data and doesn't make complex calculatings, you could just create a confluence table and don't need excel.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events