How can i get rid of the macro error in Wiki?

Hi,

It's been quite sometimes I'm noticing the following error on every page in the wiki:

com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.migration.exceptions.UnknownMacroMigrationException: The macro 'display' is unknown.

Can someone help in this regard?

Thanks

Priti

1 answer

0 votes

Is this in the body of the pages, or is it popping up a warning?  Could you give us a screenshot of it in place in the page (not just the warning, but some of the content around it)

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Please find attached the image.

macroerror.PNG

Ok, great, thank you.  You've got some content that uses a macro that is not valid on your system.

You'll need to establish where the "display" macro was coming from and fix it (or remove the usage from your pages).

This can happen when you've imported from another Confluence, upgraded or been fiddling with macro settings, so the next step is to establish where we need to look.

Do you know if the content was imported (and if so, where from), or if an upgrade was done recently?

Also, can you use the "view source" or "view storage" options (if available) in the page tools menu to get more information about how the macro is being used?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,049 views 16 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you