How can i create a dynamic links in confluence pages

Adithya Sri Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 12, 2017

I am creating an exact wiki page and I am not able to get how to dynamic link the keywords in all pages. Fo example, I hyperlinked keyword "Customer" in one page and the word customer where eve it is in the space must have the word hyperlinked to the same landing page without me manually doing again. So if I link a word in one page, that word  should be automatically linked to same word in other pages wherever it is in the space.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2017

We have shortcut links in Confluence but they are global and not at the space level. Is that close to what you are looking for?

Mary Connor May 12, 2017

That looks like a mechanism for feeding a parameter into an external website. I tried setting it up for a non-parameterized link and it didn't work. Is there a trick?

Adithya Sri Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2017

I am not an administrator, I am only building the structure of the content and monitors what content goes inside the pages. But I don't have the administrator controls to set some shortcut links. Can you help me build dynamic content without administrator access?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events