How can i add unique ID number for table rows?

safinur_ozbek June 18, 2019

Hi,

I need automaticly assign unique ID number for my table rows. Because i am writing requirements and i need to update with add new requirements (add new rows) so the confluence table should add automaticly ID number. 

prt.PNG

Actually I have a way for this. in the table > go to preferences (gear-wheel icon) > check the box: auto numbered column. But this way provide just a page but i want to unique ID for all document in confluence, for every space, every page.

2 answers

0 votes
C_ G_ January 10, 2023

@safinur_ozbek did you find a solution for you problem?

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2019

Hello Sanifur,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!

If you're on Confluence Server, you would be able to Write a User Macro to do this. This feature is only available in Server, so if you have Cloud then it's unfortunately not possible.

Otherwise, I would recommend having a look at Atlassian Marketplace. I wasn't able to find anything on this myself, but it could potentially be a feature of one of the table add-ons.

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Regards,

Shannon

safinur_ozbek June 25, 2019

Ok, I use cloud and I can not it i guess. Thank you

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2019

Hello Sanfinur,

That is unfortunate, you would indeed not be able to write a User Macro for this. You may still find an add-on that can help with this. In the event you do find a workaround, please let us know about it.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events