How can I see other users the poll that I have created?

ticoulat March 19, 2013

I have created an example poll and I want that other users can see my poll. There is a button o something else for share it?

2 answers

1 vote
GuilhermeA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

Hello Martin,

I believe as this is a Macro that you have used inside a Page of Confluence, if you have configured a Mail Server you should have a "Share" feature.

Then you could share it with your Colleagues, Sharing Content

Hope this helps you,

Cheers,

Guilherme

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

Hi Martin, remember to check the user pemissions. Because you may be able to share it but that doesn't mean the user will be able to see it.

0 votes
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2013

I assume you are talking about my Polls plugin?

There are basically two options to share a poll with other users:

If you have configured a Mail Server in your Confluence, there is a Share button on the top of the page:

Share a poll

There is a Polls macro, that lets you embed your poll on wiki pages or blog posts:

Polls macro

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers
Remo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events