It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I retrieve a list of all open fixVersions for all of our projects?

Want to create a report in Confluence that lists all open fixVersions with description, project, and planned release date so that our release management team has visibility in one place of all upcoming releases.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley Atlassian Team Apr 26, 2018

Hi Nicole,

I figured out how to pull everything you mentioned except the planned release date using JQL in the Jira Issues Macro in Confluence. The columns are sortable when displayed on the page, so you can sort by date to see the latest.

This screen shot shows the JQL and display options:

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 1.40.34 PM.png

I look forward to hearing whether this is helpful.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann,

what you are proposing only returns a list of issues. I think what Nicole is looking for is a list of fixVersions.

I am also interested in this. In my situation, we have about 6 projects and I need to be able to monitor status of all the fixVersions across all the projects so that I know in which project I need to create additional ones, which ones need to be archived, etc.

I'd like to be able to see a list of all unarchived fixVersions aross all projects on a single Confluence page.

Thanks,

Stan

Me too. That's a real missing feature

Hi guys,
did you find a solution ? I am also looking for the exact same thing as Stan.

Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

327 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you