How can I print a macro result in the page export?

Rafael Costa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2022

I'm using a plugin called "Compliance to Confluence", that allow me set classification levels in the pages. It's have a macro {classification}. If I edit the page and put it, I can get the classification info when I export the page.

But I should to do it to each page on the Confluence, but I guess that exist an way to put this macro in some layout and make it smarter.

Could you help me to set it?

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2022

Hello @Rafael Costa . Are you only wanting it displayed on all pages as part of the layout, or only when you print to PDF? If the later, are you using the builtin PDF generator or a third-party one from someone like K15t?

Rafael Costa
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2022

Hi!

Could be only when I print to PDF. I'm using  builtin PDF generator.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events