How can I integrate Confluence and Bitbucket Cloud?

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to integrate our Atlassian cloud services. I've got Jira integrated with Confluence and Bitbucket, but Confluence and Bitbucket do not want to talk with each other. I've tried following the instructions for using Application Links to connect Confluence with Bitbucket Server but they do not work with Bitbucket Cloud (it fails during authentication with the error "We can't enable the incoming authentication because Bitbucket is not reachable.")

How can I get these services talking to each other?

1 answer

0 vote
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jun 02, 2017

The error "not reachable" implies an issue with connectivity.

Please review the requirements for connecting server and Cloud instances: Link to server apps from Cloud

Perhaps there is traffic allowed to the JIRA host which is forbidden to Confluence due to firewall rules, for example.

Hello Ann,

Our Confluence and Bitbucket are both cloud versions hosted by Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

356 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you