How can I get all tasks of a space ?

amasik November 6, 2019

Hi!

I need to get all tasks of one space to collect all tasks of my team.

In https://docs.atlassian.com/mywork-confluence-host-plugin/REST/1.1.9/

I can have my tasks but not the task created by me or from a space

Confluence Server 6.2.0

Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2019

Hello @amasik,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you.

As you've discovered, it's only possible to get a list of tasks through /rest/mywork/task of the currently logged-in user. It is not possible to get a list of tasks for another user, but there is a feature request for this below:

You can use the Task Report Macro within Confluence to list all tasks in a space. 

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

amasik November 18, 2019

Thank you @Shannon S ^^

Like Shannon S likes this
0 votes
Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 24, 2022

Hi @amasik ,

I would like to share the experience of our users that perceive Talk - Advanced Inline Comments as tasks. When they mention somebody in the comments (it can be multiple team members), that means this task is assigned to these employees. Every user can build Talk Report, then overview 'tasks' that are unresolved and where they've been mentioned. They can easily switch to the comment by clicking on the link in the Page column. When a task is done, they can resolve it or archive it on the page to refer to it later. Talk Report includes the following information:

Talk report.png

A good practice is to use this app with the Table Filter and Charts  app. With the combination of these apps, you can filter comments by a certain user, the priority of a comment (low, medium, or high), and its status(open, archived, or resolved). These filters can help you to see which comments may take your immediate reaction. 

Talk + TF (1).png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events