Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the font size in Scroll PDF Export?

Geza Petheo February 16, 2021

I created a page including multiple type of elements. I would like to export this page into PDF by using Scroll PDF export (Tools->Export to PDF, aka singel page export). (Using of Export Space to PDF is not an option as I would like to have the Documentation Style of the PDF, which is available only for Scroll PDF Export).

Some part of the page should be in the document with smaller font size. I have added the content into a DIV macro and I also added a CSS Sytle where I decreased the font size of this div. The content is OK on the screen. But if I export this page to PDF, then all of the texts are in the same font size.

The question is how can I achieve that the different font sizes get reflected in the PDF export?

It is also good if there is a solution for having this Documentation PDF style by setting Space tools->Look & Feel->PDF Style sheet and using the Export Space to PDF.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2021

Hi @Geza Petheo, had you configured an export template using Scroll PDF Exporter? Within the export template you can define how you want the Confluence styles to be mapped in the generated export. Additionally, via the export template you can add additional content to the pages and style this using custom styles - you can learn more here. If you are unable to achieve the required formatting you can reach out to help@k15t.com and we can further investigate. In this case, it would be helpful if you provide a copy of your template and the XML export for the pages that you're exporting. Cheers, Thomas

Geza Petheo February 17, 2021

Hi @Thomas Rough _K15t_ 

Many thanks for your answer this is what I was looking for. Issue got solved.

Small interessting thing regarding the table sytle:

Changing the font size is availabe only for the table header (the font size of the content is still unchangable.)

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2021
Geza Petheo February 17, 2021

Hi @Vero Rivas 

Many thanks for your response. I have already known these pages and they are mainly about the case of Space export to PDF. But still contain very useful inputs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events