How I can add checkboxes to my template?

I want to know if there is any way to insert checkbox to my new template.

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Just installed the checkbox plugin version 1.4.1 on Confluence 5.0.2 and added a checkbox to a template.

But when I create a new page with that template and select the checkbox, the value isn't remembered to the next step. And that's a must have for me... Any suggestions how to evade having to fill in the blanks in the template in two steps instead of just the first?

There is a bug in version 1.5 (and earlier) such that the initial status (called 'status' in the checkbox edit dialog) of checkboxes in templates is not remembered when a new page is created using the template.

This bug will be fixed in the next version of checkbox.

I am not sure that I fully understand your scenario, but will fixing this bug satisfy your requirement?

I am not sure what version of confluence you are using but we use this to add checkboxes to a template

| {checkbox}(/) {checkbox} | h5. Instruction header.
Instructions

hope that helps

I want to know how you can add a checkbox if this checkbox is an addon

Hi Alex,

If you are using the checkbox addon, you can insert checkboxes into the template like any other macro. Note that in version 1.2 there is a limitation; the checkbox will not render properly in the Template preview. However, the checkbox will work correctly when you use the template to create a page.

Checkbox version 1.3 has just been released. It includes full support for templates.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

360 views 2 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you