Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting challenges

Rachel Enslow June 20, 2021

Hi 

I'm having issues deleting additional spaces between lines, and have to spend a lot of time reformatting. Some times a plain text editor works and other times not. 

The additional lines show up when I send out a report by email. I can't see them directly Confluence. If I delete the text then the lines sometimes go away and sometimes not. If I delete the extra lines in a plain text when I copy back the formatting will sometime be correct and other times it's much worse. 

Is there a Confluence Source Editor that can be available for use on Mac? My team uses your product quite a bit and it's extremely frustrating to have to spend so much time dealing with finicky formatting. Currently when I try to download the Confluence Source Editor I get blocked because it can't be scanned for Malware.

Thanks,

Rachel

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

@Rachel Enslow Welcome to the Atlassian Community

There are several apps that provide this functionality https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=source

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events