Find unused sites in Confluence

Hi all,

is it possible to find sites in confluence which weren't modified since xxx days or with a modify date

like this https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/finding-unused-spaces-107184852.html (for spaces) ?

thanks!

2 answers

Hi Julian,

I think you are mixing up spaces with sites. Atlassian doesn't use the "sites" in terms of confluence. A space is either a personal space (one per user) or general space that is created by admin and then delegated to users. Under spaces comes pages, which might have children, but are also defined as pages.

Have a feeling you already found what you were looking for..

Kind regards

Jonas

mh sorry my fault...   i am searching for an equal method to list Pages with modified date.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/finding-unused-spaces-107184852.html   < works only for the whole space but not each site. Anywhere in the database the modified date for pages is stored...

Hi Julian,

When you say "site" I think you're referring to the "instance".

Your Atlassian instance has applications like Confluence and JIRA; Confluence has spaces and spaces have pages.  Using "instance" rather than "site" might help you search more effectively for an answer.

Anyway, the solution to your problem is probably to use the free and supported CQL Search add-on.

If you're not familiar with CQL, it's like SQL and pretty easy to get to grips with.  The starting point for learning about it is here, and there are more useful pages in that page tree

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

587 views 20 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you