Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find unused sites in Confluence

Julian Bonkamp December 13, 2016

Hi all,

is it possible to find sites in confluence which weren't modified since xxx days or with a modify date

like this https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/finding-unused-spaces-107184852.html (for spaces) ?

thanks!

2 answers

1 vote
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2016

Hi Julian,

I think you are mixing up spaces with sites. Atlassian doesn't use the "sites" in terms of confluence. A space is either a personal space (one per user) or general space that is created by admin and then delegated to users. Under spaces comes pages, which might have children, but are also defined as pages.

Have a feeling you already found what you were looking for..

Kind regards

Jonas

Julian Bonkamp December 14, 2016

mh sorry my fault...   i am searching for an equal method to list Pages with modified date.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/finding-unused-spaces-107184852.html   < works only for the whole space but not each site. Anywhere in the database the modified date for pages is stored...

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2016

Hi Julian,

When you say "site" I think you're referring to the "instance".

Your Atlassian instance has applications like Confluence and JIRA; Confluence has spaces and spaces have pages.  Using "instance" rather than "site" might help you search more effectively for an answer.

Anyway, the solution to your problem is probably to use the free and supported CQL Search add-on.

If you're not familiar with CQL, it's like SQL and pretty easy to get to grips with.  The starting point for learning about it is here, and there are more useful pages in that page tree

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events