Find pages which a group has been applied to

ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2014

I am trying to find out which pages one a group has been applied too in Confluence.  

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2014

Groups don't apply to pages.  I think you'll need to explain what you are looking for in a bit more detail.

ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2014

When you set restrictions you can set restrictions by group. Groups can be applied to both Pages and Spaces. I am trying to track down all the pages with restrictions which include group "IT Employees"

ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2014

Setting restrictions on "pages"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2014

Ahh, restrictions, yes, that makes perfect sense now. There's nothing native in Confluence that says "show me where a group has been used in restrictions", but I think you can build it with the reporting plugins or even macros, and there was an addon that did a good report on it (hopefully, it's still in the marketplace)

ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2014

Would you happen to know the name of the add-on by chance?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2014

It was something like "Restriction reporting plugin for confluence" - not that memorable, but I seem to remember it was small and low cost (free?).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events