Extract CSV of restricted pages

Christopher Davies May 17, 2023

Hi folks,

Is there a way of extracting the list of restricted pages from a space?

I can easily find the data in the "restricted pages" tab but would like to extract.

Best,

CD 

2 answers

0 votes
Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2023

Hello @Christopher Davies ,

Is this a DC or cloud version of Confluence?

You can create a file with the contents and attach it to an issue in Jira, a page in Confluence or just hop onto the server if it is DC and grab it from there.

This is a mechanism I use to record things that change for the internal auditors ;)

Christopher Davies May 21, 2023

It's DC @Graham Twine 

I'm trying to satisfy the same requirement :) 

Challenge is, I only have space admin, broader access is restricted.

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2023

Awe snap

0 votes
Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2023

Hello @Christopher Davies

Do you have scriptrunner installed?

One can use groovy to get pages that have a permission associated to them. This will include the 'type' (group / person)

Christopher Davies May 21, 2023

Hey @Graham Twine , 

I do, but it doesn't seem to have an export option - just a view of key data elements for the restricted pages.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events