Export to HTML option?

Casey Maynard November 6, 2017

I would like to find a way to export my pages to HTML without going through several steps to export them (as require by using the Space Tool > Content Tools > Export > HTML > Custom > Select Pages option.

I would like it available in the (3 dot) menu like the export PDF option (sorry by printing to a PDF just is impossible to figure out how to get a WYSIWIG editor).

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2017

I found an add-on in the Atlassian Marketplace that provides an export to HTML option on the (3 dot) menu: Scroll HTML Exporter for Confluence. Here is a screen shot from their user guide:

Export-to-HTML (1).png

I hope this option is helpful.

Alexandra Winkler October 11, 2019

Right now, this app is only available for Server.  Unfortunately.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2019

Alexandra,

There are a few other add-ons that are also available for Cloud that you can use to export pages to HTML.

Have a look at those, and if you have any issues or questions, please feel free to raise a new thread. This one's a bit old, so I want to make sure we see your question!

Regards,

Shannon

Like Alexandra Winkler likes this
1 vote
GG December 13, 2017

There's another easy to use addon for that: Content Exporter for Confluence. It's a 3-in-1 exporter: PDF/WORD/HTML. 

You can try out how it works online by exporting the documentation itself from its support site:

https://metainf.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CEX/overview

Content Exporter_screenshot.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events