Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Export Confluence to Jira-issues

Hi everyone,

I've created a Jira-board in company A. I'd like to make jira-stories of every Confluence article of a Confluence instance I have at company B.

Do you know a way how to do it?
Maybe export the URL and pagetitle to an Excel table? save that table to CSV, and export the CSV into Jira, where every line is a Story. every story has the title of the Confluence page, and in the comments field there is the Confluence URL?

Thanks in advance!

Hugo

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Craig Nodwell Community Leader Mar 25, 2022

I'm thinking since these are company A & B is there a separation of systems due to security?

If no:
Do you have application links setup between the two systems?

Do you have any 3rd party apps - specifically scriptrunner?
If yes in both systems?

If yes:
Do you have any 3rd party apps - specifically scriptrunner?
If yes in both systems?

The export idea will work but keep in mind any mandatory fields you have in your configuration re: the Description field is required in many Jira configurations.  The Confluence page link could be established using the issuelinktype for Web Page.

Import issue links from a CSV File in Jira server 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

1,038 views 18 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you