Error in deleting a page.

Gabrielle Ocumen August 14, 2017

Hi, 

May I request for your assistance to permanently delete the GQPEDRF0 page in our site? There's no delete button indicated so we are unable to delete it. I think there's a bug because when we tried to restore the page, it directs to another page. Thank you.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2017

We are end-users like yourself, so we can't really help you if we need to get into the stuff going on in the background.

If you've deleted the page but cannot permanently delete it, then I suspect you'll need to go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact and raise it there for support to deal with.

Gabrielle Ocumen August 15, 2017

Hi Nic,

Apologies. Anyway, thanks for your reply!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2017

No problem, there's no harm in asking here, we can help walk you through all sorts of things.

But the testing you've done on this one can only go so far - the next step is to look at logs, which is a support thing on Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events