Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Error Message When Updating Page Regarding Security Token

Edited

In our confluence environment version 7.4.5 there is one page then when a user tries to submit updates to the page and publish it spins for a bit then throws the error message in a red box "Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to resubmit the form or reload the page. " and the updates do not take. 

This is also logged in on the servers log file with the URL redacted

WARNING [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-13] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the URIXXX contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.

Any ideas on what can be done to fix this?  I can supply additional info if needed. 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim Community Leader Jan 19, 2022

Hi @Jeffrey Huff

I found this KB article that has a workaround to the same error message: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-36112

Check if it fixes your issue.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Presenter Mode for Confluence is here 🖥 👩‍💻

👋  Hello Community!  My name is Stephanie Zhang, and I’m a product manager on the Confluence cloud team. Today, I’m excited to announce the rollout of  Presenter Mode : a ...

2,361 views 19 41
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you