Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable stylesheets for just one space

Deborah Barnard January 20, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Styling Confluence with CSS

Hi! I need to be able to extensively style a space I just started, but we don't want to enable custom CSS for all the spaces in our account - is there a way to just enable it for one space?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2016

As far as I know, if you are logged in as a Confluence Administrator (or member of confluence-administrators group), then you should see an option in "Look and Feel" in Space Tools to change the stylesheet.

On Confluence Cloud, you can probably stick something like this in the header, sidebar, and footer section:

{style} <css goes here> {style}

Deborah Barnard January 20, 2016

Hi! Thanks for responding. Unfortunately I'm not a full admin - I can create spaces though. I don't get that option when I go to look and feel - just the PDF options, colour settings, themes, and limited options to change the sidebar/header/footer

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2016

You can try something similar to what I recommended for Confluence Cloud (but you have to have the Content Formatting Macros installed), but I think unless you are full Confluence Admin, you don't have access to the space stylesheet options.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events