Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedding Team Calendar in Confluence with event limits

Willem P_ Botha February 22, 2018

I have a calendar for a Department that manages multiple Art Galleries across the Globe and have created Events-Types for each exhibition (Artist Name). In Confluence we have created Pages with the Exhibition information, and would like to include the Team-Calendar for only one Type (Artist Name). The Events of Type (Artist Name and Location) then has the information.

Is it possible to embed the same Team Calendar on multiple pages in Confluence and display different Types? 

the Legend Menu seems to Remember what is hidden and what is displayed, making it very Confusing.

I was thinking along the lines of adding a Query parameter EventType to the Embed URL:

https://MyConfluenceServer/display/SpaceKey/calendar/UUID?calendarName=CalendarName&EventType=TypeName

If not, the alternative would be to creating a Calendar for each Exhibition, leaving me with the other side of the Problem, how to display a overview of all running Exhibitions. But this would greatly increase the Complexity and effort.... 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2018

Hi Willem,

Currently, it is not possible to display only a specific event type on a Calendar macro, but I did find an existing feature request for this:

Please vote on the issue to help show how many users are interested in such a feature, and you can comment with your usage case as well.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon

Willem P_ Botha February 22, 2018

Thanks Shannon, I'll update the linked request, and add my use-case, but with 8 Votes I don't think it will go through... 

For now I will have to make multiple Calendars then... 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2018

Thank you, Willem, for your help.

Now that the request is posted here on Community, perhaps it will get some more votes!

Take care, and kind regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events