Embedded .MOV files not playing

Jodie Miners
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2012

Has anyone got any ideas as to how to get .MOV files to play.

I have confirmed that the file can be played on the PC, can be played in the browser (by uploading it to dropbox and playing it from there) and that I have Quicktime in the browser and enabled by default.

In Chrome I just get the Q image showing up.

In Firefox I just get a blank space.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Embedding+Multimedia+Content says that .MOV files are supported.

I'm using Conf 4.3.3

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodie Miners
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2012

Don't Worry! It actually works - the file was just so large, that it took so long to open, I was thinking it was not working.

0 votes
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 29, 2012

Hello Jodie,

Good to know that is working, thank you for the feedback. If you need any other help just let us know and create another question here.

Cheers,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events