Each space size in confluence.

Mohammed Siyad November 10, 2022

Is there any way where we could find the space size of each confluence space from UI or through scripting which includes Page size, comments, blogs etc excluding attachments.

Appreciate any help!!!

Thanking in advance.

3 answers

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2022

Hi @Mohammed Siyad ,

what do you mean with "size" referring to pages, comments, blogs? Size can be referred to attachment stored on disk at server side. Pages, comments and blogs are stored at db level and not on disk.

Fabio

Mohammed Siyad November 11, 2022

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ Thanks for the quick turn around.

The size which I am referring to is the space size. For say we have 10 spaces in a confluence hosting and I would like to know each space size (pages, comments, blogs etc.) and attachments size separately.

So that i can determine which space is using how many storage and so on.

Basically to get the space statistics.

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2022

Storage is used just for attachments. All other items (pages, comments, blogs) are stored at DB level and it is impossible to retrieve db size for specific item.

Fabio

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
0 votes
Marcelo da Costa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2024

Hi @Mohammed Siyad 

Atlassian has a knowledge article entitled How to query the database to find the size of confluence spaces

0 votes
AAMIR ANSARI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events