Display Pages with Label Macro

Robert Hoogen September 16, 2019

Is it possible to have a navigation at the end of the list? In my macro the list stops after the max. number of entries (e.g. 10) and there is no navigation to switch to the next 10 entries.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

Hi @Robert Hoogen  - did you set the number of shown pages to 10 maybe? You can maximize the number of shown pages up to 500. (-> see also Macro Display Options here)

Or did you use another macro?

Robert Hoogen September 16, 2019

I use the original macro. It works if i use the max of 500. But i want a shorter list seperated in 10 or 15 list items and the navigate to the next 10 or 15 items.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2019

Hmm I'm sorry but I don't think there is a out of the box solution for that. But would be interesting. A connection of the macro with a user macro may work.... let me have a thought on that. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events