Diagramly plugin for Confluence 5.5 Issue

Hi there! 

When attempting to make use of the Diagramly plugin for Confluence 5.5, I create and save a new page with the plugin initialized and then when clicking "Start editing the Diagramly diagram", I am taken to a blank page with no other actions possible. 

I normally use Chrome, but have reproduced this using IE as well. Any suggestions?

Kevin Hargrave

6 answers

What version of the plugin are you using?

Is there somewhere I can determine this? The macro description in Confluence only gives a brief description, no version indicator: "Diagramly is a free online diagram drawing application for workflow, BPM, org charts, UML, ER, network diagrams."

The plugin management screen in Confluence will tell you.

Sorry for the delay, I had to check with my IT department to get the version number, its version 2.6.2.

draw.io 2.6.2 somewhat pre-dates Confluence 5.5, so it won't support it. You can see which Confluence versions are supported at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly/versions.

Ah, that's a shame, but thanks for the quick clarification anyway!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Mar 05, 2018 in Confluence

We want to know what templates you're using in Confluence!

Hi Community!  My name is Kesha (kay-sha not Ke$ha) and I'm on the Confluence Product Marketing team. We are trying to understand and improve template use cases in Confluence, and are intereste...

2,606 views 25 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot