Diagramly - Import Visio diagram

JBennett June 20, 2013

Hi,

When will Diagramly support Visio diagrams in Confluence? This would be a really useful feature.

Thanks

4 answers

1 vote
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

Hey JBennet,

Yes, I agree with you. Actually in the past I was able to raise an improvement request based on this situation as you can see here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-27877

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this feature request to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates.

1 vote
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2013

It'll be a gradual process of supporting more and more of the spec in the draw.io plugin (previously Diagramly). You can try importing a .vsdx file via the File menu (use the Import function) in the editor.

0 votes
Jan Vajas March 31, 2014

Hi, I have also problem with import vdx file to Diagramly. When I clicked on the Import button, the dialog freezes (looks like disabled) and nothing happened

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 31, 2014

.vdx files are no longer supported, only .vsdx files.

0 votes
Jessica Muehlberg February 18, 2014

I tried using the import feature today. What is did was insert a new attachment to my confluence page, but did not actually import into a Diagramly widget for further editing. When I do try to view the attachment, I just get HTML code. I tried doing imports in multiple browsers as well (IE and Chrome).

This ability would be awesome functionality and I have 'voted' to hopefully continue the development of this feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events