Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Entry Form within a Tableview

Chris Iacovelli April 4, 2023

I have a master/detail listview showing the relationship of one item to its many sub items (it is not pretty presentation at the moment just a poc). 

master detail 1.pngmaster detail 2.png

What I would like to do is create a table view data entry form that allows the user to:

1. create a new master record
  2. drive the ability to create one to many detail records as a button option for each master record (low fidelity mock up below).

Any insights or links to accomplish this would be appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2023
Chris Iacovelli April 5, 2023

well of course this is the solution but unfortunately we do not have this add-on in our instance at the moment. it is by far much more graceful than what i have cobbled together.

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ thanks for the pointer.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2023

It is not "yet another add-on" - it is part of ConfiForms plugin (new field type)

(true that it was introduced recently in ConfiForms)

Alex

Like Chris Iacovelli likes this

did not mean to imply YAAO, but new features/functions we do not have within our version of ConfiForms.

hmph.png

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2023

Time to update ConfiForms :-) We constantly innovate and improve :-)

If only it were that easy. As per your brand @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_, you are the man!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events