Customizing the documentation theme for one space

AnisB September 21, 2012

Hi,

I would like to customize the documentation theme for one space. Editing the oage layout is not allowed id the documentation theme is active.

I tried to download the source of the documentation theme and customize it. But after loading that modified theme as a new plugin, the navigation tree is not shown, although it is selected in the settings.

It seems to be a conflict between the default system dicumentation theme and the new one.But i don t see any errors in the logs.

Any idea how to get a second documentation theme running? (atlassian-confluence-.log)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AnisB October 9, 2012

To solve the question I have created a new theme based on the standard documentation theme and extended it to support the Greenpepper Plugin. I had to refactor the classes to avoid the classloading issue. Everything is working fine now.

If you need the theme just mail me I ll send it to you.

Nicholas Lun January 27, 2013

Hi Anis, I'm curious as to how you "extend" the documentation theme. What needs to be done in the atlassian-plugin.xml to do this?

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2012

Hello,

To customize a Space in your Confluence instance, you'll have to change it through the

options available in the Space Administration menu. By default, the look and feel of a space is based on global settings configured from the Administration Console.

Please, refer to the following article:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Applying+a+Theme+to+a+Space

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events