Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create multi-page form and pre-populate fields on subsequent pages with data from first page (form)

Remo_Pistor May 3, 2018

I'd like to create a multi-page form in Confluence using ConfiForms. I'm having trouble figuring out how to get data from page 1 (form 1) to page 2 (form 2), and have the data pre-populate some fields on page 2.

For example, I have a customer ID field on the first page/form as well as some other fields. When I submit the form I'd like to be redirected to the second page/form where the customer ID from the first form is already populated and I can continue to complete the rest of the second form and then submit that data.

Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2018

Do you actually create pages with ConfiForms Form (Definition)? Each page has new form?

Or you have a form in some central place and creating new pages for each customer and want to store the data in the "central place" form?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events