Create a Form in Confluence From where Users can Input and Create Jira Issues

Rajkumar February 24, 2015

My Requirement is as Below.

1. Create a Form in Confluence where the requester can input his request details.
  2. Then Click on Create JIRA Button and a JIRA ticket will be created to my Group.

Could you please guide me for this requirement. I am new to JIRA and Confluence.

Any help is appreciated..

4 answers

1 vote
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2015
0 votes
Rajkumar February 26, 2015

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and help.

I am currently checking out on these options.

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2015

The same techniques as described in How to create a self service create project page can be used to create issues. This includes the option to allow for non-JIRA users to create issues.

0 votes
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2015

Hi Rajkumar,

have you tried the build-in mechanism -> https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/JIRA+Issues+Macro

and read "Creating a new JIRA issue in the editor"?

Regards

Steve

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events