Copy and Paste Multiple Table Cells

Natsuko_Kinoshita November 27, 2019

Hello,

I have a long table and want to add a column with the same dropdown.

It takes quite long time to copy and paste each dropdown macros to all the cells in the column.

I tried selecting 10 cells with dropdown, Ctrl + Shift + Copy, then go to the 11th row and Ctrl + Shift + V  to paste.

It inserts entire 10 rows, pushing existing rows below.

Is there a way to copy & paste multiple cells?

2 answers

1 vote
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2022

Hello @Natsuko_Kinoshita ,

You could try our Handy Macros for Confluence app. It allows to create dropdowns anywhere on a page in Confluence, including table cells. You can copy and paste the column you want in empty table cells if needed. Setting up the app is very intuitive for any user, no technicals skills required. Besides the dropdown menu, our app has many features, like Handy Date, Handy Reminder, Handy Tasks, Handy Timestamp, and others. 

0 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2019

Hi @Natsuko_Kinoshita 

Elements Spreadsheet has just released a new version of our advanced table app for Confluence that includes drop-down lists. You can set the choices for a drop-down list and then apply that list to all the cells in a column, for example, and you can create multiple drop-down lists for each table.

You can see what the app looks like in article I just published:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Drop-down-lists-filters-custom-colors-and-more-in-Confluence/ba-p/1253949

You can try the app for free for 30 days to see if it meets your needs:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212486/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events