Screen says: By default, the contents of the queue are processed every minute., but it is not running (items Queued For Next Processing Run just build up).
I can successfully hit the flush queue link and it works.
As a first approach I would suggest you to perform the following approach:
* Stop your instance;
* Then remove the content from the following folders:
a) The <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins folder
b) The <confluence-home>/plugin-cache folder
c) The <confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache folder
d) The <confluence-home>/plugins-temp folder
* Perform the following tasks related with the indices from your instance:
1) Make a backup of your <confluence-home>/index/plugin directory if it exists. This is where the Usage Tracking plugin stores it's index for the usage statistics and it cannot be rebuilt.
2) Remove the <confluence-home>/index directory.
3) If in step 1, you have the <confluence-home>/index/plugin directory, create the <confluence-home>/index directory and copy in the backup of <confluence-home>/index/plugin directory made in step 2.
* Now start your instance;
* And finally rebuild your content indices by the following procedure:
After these steps please try to test and reproduce the behaviour. If doesn't help then please raise a support ticket at our support.atlassian.com and attach your latest 'atlassian-confluence.log' for a review, so we can take a better look to see what can be happening from the application side that is causing this behaviour.
Hope this helps.
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs