Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Confluence table spreadsheet recalculation

I have a wiki page in confluence which include a table spreadsheet macro, I put NOW() in one cell to indicate current date & time, I would like to recalculate this formula every 1 minute to reflect current timestamp, is it doable? 

3 answers

Hello Lin,

Thanks for using our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app!

Please note it is not possible to implement your use case in Table Spreadsheet. Reloading the page will not also refresh the current date & time.

The spreadsheets are saved as attachments to the Confluence page. Therefore, the data do not refresh live, they stay as entered and saved into the spreadsheet.

Best regards,

Alexey

Hi @lin min,

Here is an update from our team: now the Table Spreadsheet macro recalculates all the dates automatically after you reload the page.

Like # people like this

Hi @lin min 

You can use our Excellentable spreadsheet app. You will be able to use the same formulas as your regular spreadsheet.

However, in the view mode you will have to refresh the page to get the new time.

Regards, Shardul 

0 votes
Dominic Lagger Community Leader Jul 25, 2022

Hi @lin min 

I don't think this is possible, you would have to reload the whole page.

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events