Confluence stopped working for no reason

Dmitry Andrejev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

I've used Confluence yesterday and it worked normally. Then nobody used it during nighttime and something happened. In the morning, when I visited it back again I've got blank page. Refreshing a page caused long page load and eventually Confluence was loaded.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dmitry Andrejev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

I've consulted with our system administrator and it was a server restart due kernel panic error, that caused it.

Then it's not Confluence fault.

0 votes
DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2013

Tell me more about your configuration:

1) Which version of Confluence do you have?

2) Do you have any plugin for Confluence installed in your system?

Daniel

Dmitry Andrejev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2013

I have 4.3.6 version and several plugins installed. I had Gravatar installed before, but with the help of support we were able to discover that it's causing major failures during e-mail sending and I removed it.

0 votes
Dmitry Andrejev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2013

This is a log file: (atlassian-confluence.log)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events