cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence "Agile Wallboard Gadget" macro

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2017

Hi all,

I cannot find the macro  "Agile Wallboard Gadget".  I want to post my jira board on confluence yes I cannot find the macro.

I am using Confluence 6.3.3 and Jira 7.2.6. 

I have two macros for Jira.  Jira Chart and Jira Issues.

Thanks,

Robert

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2017

Hi Robert,

The Agile Wallboard gadget is a Jira gadget that can be made available in Confluence, but it is not there by default. To use it, you need an application link between Jira and Confluence and the gadget has to be registered in Confluence.

Please see this guide for step by step instructions: Registering External Gadgets

I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Thanks,

Ann

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2017

Worked great.  Thank you so much!!!!

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2017

Though I get the gadget, I select a wall board and it will not let me click save?  The save button is there and I click it but it does nothing, no matter what agile board I pick?!?

3 votes
Ryan Aminollahi August 26, 2019

I have the same problem. I follow the instructions step by step but cannot see the icon actually step 4 doesn't work

1 vote
Ann-Marie Saucier-Gnall February 15, 2022

I do not see 'Agile Wallboard' in the app store for Jira or Confluence. Is it going under a new name? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events