I have a confluence page which has got link to navigate to other pages. It works fine while I am logged in. However after logged out from the Confluence, then opening the same page and clicking the same link redirecting to different URL with some pageId which apparently ends up with Page not found. Help me in fixing this.
@repi thanks for your reply, my sincere apologies...I rewrite my description here:
1. I have logged in Confluence
2. Accessing a space (for example https://serverurl.com/display/SPKEY)
3. Clicking a link in that space / page, which takes me to other space (for example https://serverurl.com/display/ANSPKEY)
4. Logged out from Confluence
5. Directly accessing the space (https://serverurl.com/display/SPKEY) without logged into Confluence.
6. Clicking the same link in the space / page
7. Now it is redirecting me to (https://serverurl.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=122334455) which resulted in Page Not Found error as there is no such page
Appreciate your help on this.
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events