Confluence page names show up in auto complete fields of unrelated websites

Deleted user January 12, 2018

One of my users was using Microsoft Edge. She was at a website store and was entering in her credit card number. The field was some sort of special field that auto detects the credit card type as you type in the numbers. When she started typing, however, it showed a drop down list of several terms, including page names from our Confluence site. I was not able to reproduce this problem in Firefox, Chrome or IE, but it repeatedly happens in Edge. I hope you can provide some insight on this issue.

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user January 15, 2018

I will try to clear her cache this morning and see if the problem goes away.

Deleted user January 15, 2018

We cleared her cache and the problem appears to have gone away. We will keep an eye out to see if it ever comes back. Thank you for the help.

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2018

Henk,

It sounds like her browser has cached some of the fields she's entered into Confluence and for some reason, when she goes to enter the credit card details, it seems it as the same input type and wants to offer it as a suggestion.

Are you reproducing this from the same computer as your user? Are you able to reproduce it from a different computer and network? 

The only thing I could suggest is to see if she can clear her cache on Edge and see if that issue is still happening.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events