Confluence on Glassfish 4

Ryan Draga February 5, 2014

Hey guys,

So I'm trying to deploy Confluence as a WAR on Glassfish 4. The WAR deploys just fine except I get the following errors when trying to load the page in my browser:

Could not load bootstrap from environment
No server id found.
NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder.maximumSize(I)Lcom/google/common/cache/CacheBuilder;

Any thoughts as to what could cause this?

1 answer

0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2014

Hi TuxOtaku,

I'm not sure you're facing an application server problem: Maybe you're just missing a few libs that are expected to be in the classpath, like those in the /lib folder of Tomcat? I'm talking about the Tomcat distribution because, ok I know I'm going to sound annoying, but Glassfish is not supported (See Supported Platforms). They dropped the support for several application servers a few years ago, I assume it's because AS were introducing bugs without adding value. So you should probably check the standalone distribution of Confluence and compare it to your installation.

Best of luck,

Adrien

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events