Confluence - look

Whick theme/skin do u recomend to make Confluence look

nicer?

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

By far the easiest way to give confluence a prettier skin is the RefinedWiki theme, it's easy to use and gets results fast. Similarly you might like to look into the Documentation theme as it provides some really useful functionality. However if you want full-control over customisation & an almost infinite range of possibilities then you really can't beat the Builder theme, however the learning-curve is steep and to get great results you will need to be proficient in CSS and wiki-markup/storage-format.

If you are using confluence 4.x then you can find a compatible release on our site, along with documentation, and a limited number (sadly the majority of layouts we create are highly client-specific) of layout examples.

Ok, thanks

RefinedWiki is nice, i need soething liek apply this theme, so...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

187 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you