Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence had problems starting up

abbas baman March 12, 2019

Description:- 

Unable to start up Confluence. Fatal error during startup sequence: confluence.lifecycle.core:mananagedjobs (Start and stop the Managed Scheduled Jobs)

Level:-

fatal

Exception:-

could not extract ResultSet; SQL [n/a]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not extract ResultSet

11 answers

1 vote
Amith Mathur {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2019

Hi @abbas baman , 

If you have the license, then update the same in the confluence.cfg.xml file, which is present in the <Confluence_Home_Directory>. 

You can update the license in the property parameter, <property name="atlassian.license.message">. Once you update it, restart the Confluence instance. 

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

0 votes
Amith Mathur {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2019

Hi @abbas baman , 

Can you please click here and follow the resolution as suggested ?

Ensure that the application links are created without any error messages. 

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

0 votes
abbas baman March 14, 2019

hi @Amith Mathur {Appfire}  please have a look below error i am getting while connecting confluence with JIRA image (16).png

0 votes
Amith Mathur {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2019

Hi @abbas baman , 

If you have turned off the Collaborative editing, then you can do the troubleshooting to turn it on. 

What is the error message you get when you try to create the Application link?

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

0 votes
abbas baman March 14, 2019

hi @Amith Mathur {Appfire}  now i am able to edit but now getting one issue i want to link my confluence with JIRA but getting this error so could you please tell me how to integrate jira and confluence

0 votes
Amith Mathur {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2019

Hi @abbas baman , 

Glad that it is working now. Is the Collaborative editing turned on ?

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

0 votes
abbas baman March 13, 2019

Hi @Amith Mathur {Appfire}  

thanks for you information now its seems working fine but i have one more problem with editing thing i am not able to edit any document now its showing me like this please help me on that image (15).png

0 votes

hi @Amith Mathur {Appfire}   i did that and update license but and start again confluence now its taking too much time in loading...its showing loading only could you please help me on this . thanks in advanced 

0 votes

image (14).png

And whenever i clicked on page it will redirect on same page again 

0 votes

Hi  @Amith Mathur {Appfire}

yes i am upgrading wiki to 6.14.2 from 5.1 all went fine during installation and backup is also done successfully but when i am trying to upgrade the license not giving me any via gui to upgrade licence and i got stuck in error page only that i have already provided you please help to check accordingly any way of upgrading the license , thanks

0 votes
Amith Mathur {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2019

Hi @abbas baman , 

Can you please let us know the version of Confluence and the database you are using? Did you got this error message after the upgrade or during the installation?

Also, let us know if you have the backup, if you were doing the upgrade.

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events