Confluence emoticon macro

Lawrence Robinson July 8, 2014

How can I access and extend the emoticon macro plugin?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2014

Hi Lawrence!

You have to find a source jar file from developers. I think that it is free so you can find a source :) Then use some IDE and look for class (more info https://developer.atlassian.com/static/javadoc/confluence/4.2.4/reference/com/atlassian/confluence/content/render/xhtml/model/inline/Emoticon.html)

Rebuild and try it :)

Or you can try to make your own plugin for emoticons. If you need help, try their developer website. They have a many tutorials and guides. You have to install IDE, SKD atlassian and then you can try to do it;)

Is this that what you mean?

Ales

0 votes
Lawrence Robinson July 9, 2014

Thanks that answers it.

I will find the jar file in confluence folder after running "atlas-run" and poke through there and check into modifying the macro's UI.

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2014

That is great if it helped you :) I hope that everything will work for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events