Once we purchase this application, what would be the process for the below.
1. What will be the process to notify Atassian to inform Castlighthealth about any bugs/version upgrades or such information related to Confluence/Confluence Questions.
2. How can we seek help from Atlassian when it comes to installing/configuring the application in our environment.
3. Is there any hotline number where we can reach out for instant help?
1. Atlassian normally notifies it's customers by email if there are security updates. They also regularly blog about new versions of their software.
2. You can always log a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com
3. If you buy an Enterprise License you will also get 24/7 phone support.
1. You should sign up to Atlassian mailing lists, use their RSS feeds and you can check the UPM for plugins as well. Security alerts will also be sent to the registered technical accounts in your Atlassian accounts.
2. You should follow the documentation for installation (not just the documentation, but the knowledge base and possibly here at Answers as well). If you are stuck after working through the standard documentation, you can raise support requests at support.atlassian.com
3. No. Atlassian do do telephone support for Enterprise users, but only after you've raised the issue at support.atlassian.comand demonstrated that you've worked through the stnadard documentation
You could also engage one of the experts or partners for telephone or onsite support.
My answer was too short - it's been edited, as you're right about the Enterprise licences. My experience of that is that you still need to raise the issue at support even if it's just to have somewhere to attach logs and paste the results of questions.
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs