Confluence and Confluence Questions Installation

Hi Team,

Once we purchase this application, what would be the process for the below.

1. What will be the process to notify Atassian to inform Castlighthealth about any bugs/version upgrades or such information related to Confluence/Confluence Questions.

2. How can we seek help from Atlassian when it comes to installing/configuring the application in our environment.

3. Is there any hotline number where we can reach out for instant help?

2 answers

Hi Srikanth,

1. Atlassian normally notifies it's customers by email if there are security updates. They also regularly blog about new versions of their software.

2. You can always log a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com

3. If you buy an Enterprise License you will also get 24/7 phone support.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes

1. You should sign up to Atlassian mailing lists, use their RSS feeds and you can check the UPM for plugins as well. Security alerts will also be sent to the registered technical accounts in your Atlassian accounts.

2. You should follow the documentation for installation (not just the documentation, but the knowledge base and possibly here at Answers as well). If you are stuck after working through the standard documentation, you can raise support requests at support.atlassian.com

3. No. Atlassian do do telephone support for Enterprise users, but only after you've raised the issue at support.atlassian.comand demonstrated that you've worked through the stnadard documentation

You could also engage one of the experts or partners for telephone or onsite support.

Hi Nick, according to the information on this page : https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing/?tab=download

they do give 24x7 online and phone support, or did I misinterpret?

My answer was too short - it's been edited, as you're right about the Enterprise licences. My experience of that is that you still need to raise the issue at support even if it's just to have somewhere to attach logs and paste the results of questions.

Ok, just wanted to be clear that I didn't misinterpret anything :)

It was good that you picked up my broken and misleading prose! :-)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,100 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you