It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence 'Watchers'

When I select a space, in Confluence, I am directed to the latest page posting. I then have to select ‘Pages’ on the left hand side of the page in order to view all recent page updates and to be able to view the ‘Watch this Space’ icon. Is there a way that this icon can be viewed when I first select a space instead of having to go back and select pages?

Also, as an admin, I have been able to add users to watch certain pages but there a way to add users to watch certain spaces without the user having to do so themselves? That way when users post or update pages the ‘watchers’ of the space are notified.

Thank you.

2 answers

Hi, what version of Confluence are you on? In the latest, if you go to a space and go to Tools->Manage Watchers you should be able to add/remove/edit watchers for the space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

4,120 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you