Confluence UPM Pages Won't Stop Refreshing

Richard Schaeffer January 9, 2018

I'm working with a fresh install of Confluence 6.6.1 on an EC2 Large instance and installed the SQL Pro plugin.

The issue I'm having is whenever I click anything on the UPM page (plugin dropdown, search for new plugins, etc) the page immediately starts refreshing in the browser, both in Chrome and Edge.  Short of prodigal hand-eye coordination and timing, it's impossible for me to manage any plugins.  As far as I can tell, it only affects the UPM on the admin page.  

There aren't any errors in the log and the browser console doesn't seem particularly helpful.

Does this ring any bells?  What should I provide to bring more information on this issue to the table? 

Thank you.  

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
BenW
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hi Richard,

This issue has been resolved. My apologies for any inconvenience it caused.

Ben
Marketplace Engineering Manager

1 vote
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

It's a known issue that just came up in the last couple of hours so we don't have a public facing bug report yet. 

While this behavior prevents using the "Find new add-ons" functionality, a workaround exists in that you can still search for plug ins by going to the Atlassian Marketplace directly and download plugins from there. You may install the plugins using the Upload button on the Manage add-ons page.

0 votes
Miguel Balbi January 24, 2019

I have version 5.9.4 and I have the same problem, should I update?

0 votes
Richard Schaeffer January 11, 2018

Confirmed that it isn't an issue any more.  Thanks for the followup.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events