Confluence: Resync crowd user

Deleted user August 13, 2014

I'm trying to regain access as administrator in Confluence, after i set up in the worst way crowd server in user directory as the main source for users.

Now I set up crowd for having the confluence-administrators and confluence-users group and I assign the groups to my user account.

But i still can't access confluence as admin.

Do you know a way to force resync from crowd directory? Maybe I should write something in crowd.log or crowd.database?

Thank you very much, any help would be appreciate.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2014

There is hight probability that you haven't set up crowd properly, so you will not be able to get crowd users. I recommend to restore local confluence admin and work with that account to continue crowd integration.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Restoring+Passwords+To+Recover+Admin+User+Rights

As for my experience when I am doing that kind of integration I disable the internal directory onlyc after I check that crowd integration is successful.

Deleted user August 13, 2014

After a little bit of digging, i found a user with its own password written on database.

Thank you very much for your help ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events